I had a long, exhausting day, so instead of posting like six-to-eight articles like I usually do, I’ve decided to put together the biggest headlines of the day in one rather short post. I realise that this should actually be titled something like, “I’m too lazy to do what I usually do, so here’s what you missed today,” but for obvious reasons, I decided not to roll with that.
Let’s get to it, shall we?
1) LeBron participated in a dunk contest, but not the kind you were hoping for:
2) Damian Lillard wants to play less minutes next season, because who enjoys leading the league in total minutes played in their rookie season?
Nobody, that’s who.
2) Raymond Felton said that Carmelo Anthony is a better scorer than Kevin Durant. LOL! Am I right?
3) Josh Harrellson signed a two-year deal with the Detroit Pistons, which does, well, nothing for them. After all, his biggest NBA moment thus far may have been when Tom Haberstroh predicted that he would make a Jeremy Lin-like jump in ESPN’s player rank during the 2012-2013 season.
It didn’t happen.
4) Here’s Matt Bonner endorsing baby carrots:
5) In an interview with Fox Sports 1, LeBron James said that his three favorite basketball players of all-time are Michael Jordan, Julius Erving and Larry Bird.
6) Allen Iverson is going to announce his retirement from the game of basketball sometime this week. Sad? Yes – he’s a living legend. But, let’s be honest, it’s long overdue.
7) DeAndre Jordan dunked on Brandon Knight again. Okay, not exactly, but still:
8) If you’re interested, Kobe is selling his Newport Beach home for a measly $8.6 million. Click here for some pictures.
9) Hank’s Blazers won the Drew League Championship and Kobe, his wife, and about 20 of his security guards were in attendance to watch it all unfold:
I think James Harden has that one sorted, Jeremy.
That’s all for today’s news and now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to sleep.
See you around sometime soon, world.